The Joy Of Trolling

So as you all know, being a TROLL is the most entertaining thing in this mothafuckin world (*Le smiles). And of course, Troll is now #1 Worldwide Trend! But in the real world, it's not like 24/7 all trollin around unlike in those comic books. We've got our life! It's paralleled between real life, and troll face comics. So don't take it too personally, love TROOLS, and to troll around :D

Saturday, August 11, 2012

TROLL Comics

It's my first time to be a blogger XD 
It feels kinda tingly inside, WHOOOO..
I'm amazed with all the features in this blog. 
It's just, cooler than the other social networks C:

Wait, did I metioned "all" ? Ignore warning
Thankgod no, I love twitter and to tweeties!

As a starter...
I'm gonna give you something to lighten up your day.
Fuck Yeah
Such as.... TROLL COMICS!

 I got it from here and here.

Here you go my babies.









For more TROLLIN AROUND, visit this site

No comments:

Post a Comment